Domains > Project Management
The Bans consultants can help you to use Project Risk Management methods
and disciplines to improve your chances of completing projects on time,
within budget and to meet the users' requirements.
We will provide the outcome of Risk Assessment and plan a way to mitigate
risk by using appropriate Risk Management techniques.
Risk Assessment has the following components:
- Identify Uncertainties by navigating and exploring the entire project
plans and identifying areas that are not clear.
- Analyze Risks by quantifying how those areas of uncertainty can impact
the performance of the project (meeting targeted milestones, cost or
meeting the users' requirements).
- Prioritize Risks by identifying which of those Risks have potential
huge impacts and try to eliminate them and which should have normal
management attention, and which are sufficiently minor to avoid detailed
Risk Control has the following components:
- Mitigate Risks by taking proper actions in advance to reduce the effect
of Risk. It is better to spend money on mitigation than to include contingency
in the plan.
- Plan for Emergencies for Risks that seems to be significant and have
handy an emergency plan.
- Measure and Control is tracking the effects of the known risks and
manage them to a successful conclusion.
Money invested in reducing risk in the early stages of a project is money
well invested. Any risks incurred during the life of a project have to
be diagnosed, and fixed. Also if things have already gone on a wrong path
by the time the problem is detected then cost will be added to the total
We have also experience in creating extensive Project Plans using Microsoft
Project that will help understanding the status of a project, interdependencies,
planning for future steps and setting up new goals.